Keep Your Love On
Keeping your love on. It’s a hard thing to do. Sometimes it’s the hardest thing to do. But if you want to build healthy relationships with God and others, learning to keep your love on is non–negotiable. Adults and children alike thrive in healthy relationships where it is safe to love and be loved, to know and be known. Yet for many, relationships are anything but safe, loving, or intimate. They are defined by anxiety, manipulation, control, and conflict. The reason is that most people have never been trained to be powerful enough to keep their love on in the face of mistakes, pain, and fear.
Keep Your Love On reveals the higher, Jesus–focused standard defined by mature love—love that stays ‘on’ no matter what. Danny Silk’s practical examples and poignant stories will leave you with the power to draw healthy boundaries, communicate in love, and ultimately protect your connections so you can love against all odds. As a result, your relationships will be radically transformed for eternity. When you learn to keep your love on, you become like Jesus.
Danny Silk of Sacramento, CA
Danny Silk serves on the Senior Leadership Team of both Bethel Church in Redding,CA and Jesus Culture in Sacramento,CA. He is the President and Co- Founder of Loving on Purpose, a ministry to families and communities worldwide. Danny is also the author of five books covering the subjects of building successful relationships, a culture of honor and strong families. Danny and Sheri married in 1984 and have three children and three grandchildren.
- April 21st will be used as a relaunch of the book with a full marketing plan run by a PR team that has 20 bestsellers. The push will include: a new social media campaign including an online quiz/assessment to point to the book, an extensive blog interview campaign, and TV appearances on Christian network TV.
- Danny Silk is an 8 Title Author with his Keep Your Love On title with an Amazon Best Seller’s Ranking of #1,755.
- "Keep Your Love On” has sold more than 100,000 copies since May of 2013.
- He is an International speaker and speaks in person to roughly 50,000 people at 20-25 events per year.
- The author is featured on various podcasts and web TV Productions internationally in the 100’s of 1000’s of viewers/subscribers.